If you have no contract with Agoda you can create new listing on Agoda website. If your property is already set on Colibri and you already have a signed contract with Agoda and Agoda API is v4 then just make following steps:
- Contact your Agoda account manager and request to add your property to master account of “TDS (Travel Distribution Solutions)” or “ColibriPMS” master account. Also request to enable your property to channel manager “TDS (Travel Distribution Solutions)” or “ColibriPMS”.
- When you received confirmation from Agoda that your property has been enabled for Channel Manager please contact us and provide your Agoda Property ID and PMS Property ID (only if you manage multiple properties)
- When we received your Agoda Property ID we will map your room categories and rates. When it’s done we will push availability and prices to Agoda. Will let you know via email when it’s done. Normally it takes just few hours.
- Once you received confirmation from Colibri that rates and rooms mapped and that inventory, rates and restrictions are synced, you should sign in to your Agoda extranet and check that rates and restrictions are correct for all room categories and availability are in sync with PMS
- Then contact your Agoda account manager and confirm that rate and availability are synced and request to enable your property for online bookings.
- When you received confirmation from your Agoda account manager that your property has been enabled for online bookings make a test booking of your hotel and make sure that your test reservation appeared in PMS. Validate that all information was captured fully and correctly. Try update and cancel. If there any problems immediately contact Colibri via email@example.com